Request a Speaker
Representatives of the Colorado Consortium for Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention travel around the state to speak at educational events, community forums, provider education classes, and other events.
Our speakers can provide expert perspectives on:
- the history of the opioid epidemic
- the state of the crisis in Colorado
- naloxone use and distribution
- safe medication disposal programs
- state and federal policies and programs
- connecting all levels of government and coordinating efforts
- best practices for community coalitions
- building bridges between community members, government, law enforcement, public health officials, and others
- much more
If you would like to request a speaker, please email email@example.com.